Bonus2000.com is committed to ensuring that your data and privacy is protected. The given policy describes and illustrated the measures that are taken to safeguard the information and data that you are providing us when signing up for the newsletter and using the website.
By using the website and signing up for the newsletter, you grant Bonus2000.com the right to use your personal information. The given information will be used to improve and personalize your experience on the site.
Through your visit to the site and signing up for our newsletter, Bonus2000 .com can collect the following information:
- Personal information that you submit when signing up for the newsletter such as email.
- Information regarding your website visit/s such as, but not limited to location, traffic data and other data related to the users’ interaction with the site
- Technical data such as internet protocol address, not used by us directly, but through Google Analytics
- Marketing and Communication data heads your preferences in receiving marketing materials from our third parties and us
Overall data security
Bonus2000 has implemented the necessary technical, digital and infrastructural security measures through its physical IT teams and GDPR compliant storage facilities against loss, misuse and damage to your information.
Disclosure of personal data, security,
and storage of information
Bonus2000.com does not trade personal information of their users, only with your permission, or under the following exception:
- This information is provided to trusted third party companies, under strict confidentiality agreements. These companies do not have the right to distribute your information. Examples of such companies are e-mail delivery systems. In case of legal actions and only in the existence of a court order.
User rights and access to their data
The only data that we collect are email addressed thought a GDPR compliment company. All the data collected through email is stored and handled by them. Additionally, they store the IP address for location purposes only.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you grant us the right to send you daily updates and promotional materials. This is the sole purpose for which your information is collected and used for. As mentioned above to opt-out from the newsletters you can do this by clicking the unsubscribe button found at the bottom of every email received.
You have the right to ask for any rectification, deletion or exclusion of your personal data at any given point in time. Bonus2000 reserves to take up to 30 days to process your request.
Disclosure of personal data to third-parties
Data privacy is perceived a severe matter to us, and we take pride in protecting the data you share with us, for that reason alone we make sure that we chose third-party providers that have a good reputation in protecting your data.
- The site does not share, trade, disclose or transfer any personal data
- Bonus2000 reserves the right to share data about the use of the site, traffic and sales and others statistical information relating to the site with third parties without sharing your identity.
- Due to the nature of the e-business sector, we do need to partners with third-party providers for our marketing services, email campaigns, and analytics
- The site might provide your information to affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes. Examples of such are newsletters that users have opted in for bonus and promotional materials
- We do not offer any warranty against the use of your information by third parties, as we do not hold any control over them and their actions
Protection of children
Bonus2000 has developed its product with the protection of your children in mind.
- The site is an online gambling information portal and as such none of its marketing content, products, services or promotions are appropriate for, or targeted at, children and visitors under the age of 18 years of age (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction)
- The site does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 18. If the Site discovers that it has accidentally collected personal data from a child below 18, it will remove that child’s personal data from its records as soon as reasonably possible
- The site bears no responsibility for the actions taken by children or visitors under the age of 18 (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction) based on the content found on the Site, or any of its sub-domains and pages, nor our outbound marketing campaigns (including but not limited to our email newsletter)
A cookie is a small piece of data from a website which asks permission to be placed on your hard drive. Once you agree to the placement of the cookie on your hard drive, it starts collecting data used to analyze traffic or keeps track of when you visited a particular site. The purpose of it is to tailor the operation to your needs through data gathered and remembered your patterns and preferences.
Bonus2000.com uses traffic log, authentication and tracking cookies.The traffic log cookies are used to identify which pages are preferred that helps identify patterns in the traffic on the website and update and further develop our website to your needs.
Authentication cookies are used by Bonus2000.com to identify whether a user is logged in or not and with which account. This has the role in facilitating the login process and determining whether or when to allow access to sensitive information.
Tracking cookies or third-party tracking cookies are used to compile more information about the user from other third-party sources that the user might be associated with.
Please recall that cookies can be blocked and deleted from this site at any time by the user by clearing your cookies in the browser or altering your privacy settings in the browser.